SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rosie1949_gw

My First Show & Sale!!!

Rosie1949
6 years ago

This past Saturday was the Ann Arbor (Michigan) AV Show & Sale at the Matthai Gardens. I have gone to the last 2 spring shows as a paying customer, but this time I got to participate and work at it on behalf of our AV group!!! Wayne Washtenaw African Violet Club (that I belong to) and the Town & Country African Violet Club. (They are much farther away or I would be going to their meetings also! lol)

Oh don't worry,,,I was STILL a paying customer for this sale also! lol The violets, gesneriads and everything else displayed for sale were absolutely beautiful!!! And the leaves and the mini's and the chimeras and everything! Lots of Russian varieties, trailers, and geeze,,,just lots of stuff!!!! Good thing I saved up a bunch of money!

And I love my WWAV group of people. They are so nice! And I met the members of the other group and I love them just as much! I am still the new kid and they made me feel as though I was adopted into one big happy family! And that I fit in !!!! It just felt good to be surrounded by people I could talk "violets" to! I can't wait until the spring show!!!!

There is a downside to all of this though. Now I am running out of windows! roflmbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rosie

Comments (16)