SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kitcatclub2

Went to my first Society Sale Saturday . . .

16 years ago

Locusts! All I could think of was locusts! Do NOT get in the way of a DL lover and the fan they want, LOL!

Hubby and I got there about 15 minutes early and there were still 15 to 20 people ahead of us. I got my first hint that this could be a rout when the Society people passed out boxes while we were waiting - several people took 2. When 9:00 rolled around, I swear it was like someone fired a starting gun! Charge!

The sale was held at Faddegon's Nursery in Latham, New York in one of their 50 foot greenhouses. The selection was fantastic and the prices couldn't be beat. I walked out with 20 DLs and only spent $90. Many of the bags held multiple divisions - a bag of New Series was $5 and had 4 (!) multi-fan divisions! The Society also included a free DL in every grocery-sized bag they filled.

My only disappointment was that I missed out on getting Banned in Boston - they were gone by the time I got to that section. I did get Exotic Echo and Mokan Butterfly, though, and they've been on my wish-list for a while. Can't wait to go again next year!

KCC

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Schlabach Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars16 Reviews
Franklin County's Reclaimed Wood Professionals