SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
photo_synthesis

I finally repotted my Jade plants, and I'd love to see yours, too.

Photo Synthesis
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

I bought both of my Jades back at the beginning of the year, but never got around to repotting them until now. Of course, I had to wait until the hottest time of the year before finally getting around to it. Darn procrastinator-itis...

The only two varieties that I currently own are 'Hummel's Sunset,' & 'Lemon ‘n Lime.' When I cleaned off all of the old potting mix, I split the 'Hummel's Sunset' into two equal halves and potted them up into the two green glazed pots. As for my 'Lemon ‘n Lime,' it all went into the blue glazed pot. I'm not sure why I didn't ever get around to doing this much sooner, because I love the way they turned out. I had some ordinary green Jades, but I gave them away to my sister, so that she could practice fine-tuning her green thumb, HaHa.

I did a search on here for other people's Jades, but most of the threads are old and the photos no longer show up in them. So I just thought that I would extend an invitation to anybody else that would like to share theirs. :)

Comments (20)