SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bbams

Want to change the exterior trim color & need help please!

Beth D.
6 years ago

Hi, i need help! I don't like the trim color on my house (previous owners painted it). I just think it's too loud or something so I want a color with a softer look but I can't seem to find the perfect tan that's not too light (I feel like goldilocks!) and I realized gray doesn't look very nice because it doesn't match the roof. I'm thinking of also painting the garage door the same as the trim color and then do maybe a shade of blue for the front door. I'm spending a fortune on paint samples because they look so different when I get them on the trim so figured maybe someone might have some ideas? :/

Also I'm sprucing up the garden is the next step so I certainly don't have to match anything there. I'm not sure if I want to paint the whole house yet but if I do it'll be the same color it is now because it fits well with the neighbors (tanish orange w/brown trim, brick w/dark gray trim and blue w/white trim). I'm also going to repainting the lamps because they are looking tired but can't afford to do all new outdoor lighting. And want to paint the front door a shade of blue I think (white now)

I GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP!!!!!!

Comment