SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
daylilybedmaker

Friday and rainy Saturday blooms

6 years ago

Heavy thunderstorms woke me at 4:30 this morning and it poured for about 45 minutes. I was able to get pictures of the daylilies that weren't damaged by the rain.

We will start with Friday's blooms.

ROGER GROUNDS: An early and long bloomer.

RATTLESNAKE RAKE: It is an unusual bloom

Saturday's rainy bloom

CARIBBEAN WHIPPED CREAM: Hardy and vigorous in Zone 5. It frequently polytepals.

SILOAM LOUISE WATTS: I love this little one. It is much taller than one of its parents, SILOAM APPLE BLOSSOM.

SILOAM APPLE BLOSSOM

SEEDLING OUT OF SILOAM GUMDROP x LAVENDER BLUE BABY: It sticks around because the edge matches the eye and almost goes around the entire petal. I need to work on this in all of my free time.

BLACK FATHOM DEPTHS: This one just pumps out the flowers and grows very well in Zone 5. Not the best picture.

This is a lily that my step mother-in-law gave me last year and I believe that it is called Eyeliner. It is supposed to have a fine black edge. I can't fine it. I do like the display.

That is all for me. Thanks for looking.

Those looking for Bud Bennet intros today, they still haven't opened. I forgot that one of them takes two to three days to open. The bud separates at the and the ruffles start to appear. I anticipate it being fully open tomorrow.

David

Comments (6)

Sponsored
WhislerHome Improvement
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Franklin County's Committed Home Improvement Professionals