SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
erin_sosnoski

Seriously annoyed with Roses Unlimited

I am seriously annoyed with Roses Unlimited right now. I had been waiting months for their sale and had my roses picked out the same night they announced the sale. My husband then emails them and they confirm that they have all of my choices available and to contact them with the cc to finish processing the order. The order is for 12 roses; this is not a small order! So we start calling & emailing but there's Always a busy signal and no one gets back to us. Then finally after days of calling we get an answering machine, we leave a message, no one gets back to us, we keep calling, emailing, finally my husband gets through to them Today. This all started last Wednesday. Guess what, they can process our order now, lucky us, after a week of calling, but now they only have ten of the original 12 and the two that were cut were the two I really wanted the most.

I'm sorry, please excuse my rant, I guess I'm not really seriously annoyed; more like fuming!

I'm considering cancelling the order, Im really not convinced they want my business, or well, anyone's business.

Comments (69)