SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
littlegreeny

Costco Kirkland Liquid is Fabulous!

littlegreeny
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

I've been very pleasantly surprised with the performance of Costco's Kirkland Signature Free and Clear Ultra Clean Premium Laundry Liquid. I've found it to be a powerhouse plus it's actually making some of my DH's favorite well worn shirts look a little newer (thanks to the cellulase). Pat, I hope that didn't make you fall over!

It rinses well, actually much better than Persil Sensitive. It's very highly rated for removing body oils and I find my laundry is softer and smells very fresh and has that wonderful "clean" aroma I haven't experienced with other detergents of late. It's very highly rated...Actually better than Tide Original and Tide Free.

It's also available in Refreshing Scent which is a little sweet smelling but still "old fashioned". I contacted Costco corporate and they confirmed both formulas are exactly the same, minus the perfume and dye in the free and clear version. I was concerned this was more of a MOL detergent since last time Consumer Reports tested the free version of this detergent, they rated it just okay. The scented formula was rated excellent, so it just shows Consumer Reports doesn't know what they're doing. Costco's laundry products are made by Sun Products Corporation aka Henkel.

I'm kicking myself that I've been a Costco member for 10 years and NEVER tried it until recently.

Comments (39)