SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
therustyone

Question for Raven

Rusty
6 years ago

And anyone else using coloring book apps. (Second try. I posted this once, it appeared here twice, and once in Texas Gardening on the Garden forums. I deleted that one and they all disappeared!)

Anyhow, I'd really like to try a coloring app on my smart phone (Android). So last night I Googled 'Colorfly', because Raven mentioned in one of her posts that she used it, and I liked the picture. Well, it said it was free, so I downloaded it. But there were no instructions, at all! I did figure out how to (sort of) use it, and I liked what it does. But apparently, the app is free along with one picture, then you have to pay a fee for them. Am I understanding this right? I don't need any more expenses! I got discouraged then, and uninstalled it.

How or where can one find instructions on using it? Anything I tried to do after coloring that one picture just brought up a screen with paying options.

Are there other coloring apps out there that are really free when they say they are?

Ay other suggestions?

(I know I sound like a real tight wad, but I have to be, I live on a small fixed income, known as 'Social Security.)

Rusty

Comments (16)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio