SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
primdawg

Need help with fabric choices.

Annette Holbrook(z7a)
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

I made it to the Lovesac store today and am more convinced this is a great option for my loft apartment. The sofa is every bit as cozy as the reviews said. Seriously, I had to tear myself out of the store! I looked through the fabrics and found multiple options. They are having a sale next week for the holiday so I could save almost $1000 if I can make a decision. For those not in the know, the lovesac sactional can be moved around and adjusted, so I'm showing it as a sofa with a banquette in my drawing but can also flip it around and make a "movie lounger".

This apartment is one big room, bed in one corner, kitchen in another, tv lounge area facing a corner and the 4th corner is a wood stove with seating. Lots of fabrics to choose!

Here is the layout,

Here is my Moodboard, the background is the rug I've bought for the main area. And I have the bedding shown on the pic. The 2 matching benches are being purchased in the fabric shown. I own the 2 matching chairs and they are a spring green color. I can have those recovered and was wondering if I should do them to match the 2 benches? I own the chair with the wood arms and will reupholster it, maybe in a red like the layout?

I can do the sofa/banquette in many colors. I've narrowed it down to

Yellow velvet (shown in Moodboard)

Black velvet

Grey and black herringbone

Tan herringbone or tweed

I love the yellow but not sure it's my best option ?

Pic of it in black velvet

I'm not concerned about staining, it can all be zipped off and washed plus we are actually good about keeping up with fabrics.

Comments (3)