SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
coriannh0uzzviolatedmyprivacy

A Lavender and Pink Row of Roses... are you as excited as I am?

Cori Ann - H0uzz violated my privacy
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

I decided to go with almost all lavender on this row of roses along an east facing wall. The lavender roses I have here are Stainless Steel, Florence Delattre, Love Song (the standards), Neptune, Koko Loko and Le Petite Prince.

I also included some pink roses in there. I'm really excited about it! Starting at the wooden fence line on the far right and moving towards the left... I have Nahema, then Le Petite Prince, then Old Town Novato near the far obelisk, then Koko Loko, then Neptune, then a Love Song standard, then Yves Piaget with Peppermint Parfait near the middle obelisk, then another Love Song standard, then Florence Delattre, then Stainless Steel, then another Yves Piaget in the obelisk on the left. I also tied once of the canes of Stainless Steel to that obelisk hoping that maybe it may shoot up some laterals. Are you as excited as I am about this row??? We are behind a few weeks for the spring flush from the storms we have had... but hopefully in a month or so these should be blooming together. ;)

Comments (37)