SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
elizabeth_makh

DO NOT GO TO AJ MADISON !!! HORRIBLE

Elizabeth Makh
7 years ago

Aj madison wa s recommended to me by someone. I went in to the store, beautiful store.

I sat down with an employee, did not seem eager about his job but i figured thats okay.

He went and gave me good prices and I was happy with them and asked for a quote, I just needed to ask my guy and show him the quote and we were ready to purchase!!!

I was in the store on Wednesday, and wednesday evening I emailed the employee Anthony Schiano, whom I was dealing with at the store; with some requests and questions about our products.

I did not expect an email back wednesday but I did expect one on thursday or at least a phone call. I called on thursday around 3pm and left a voicemail because he wasn't at his desk apparently. I figured he will call me back, Nothing at all, no phone call no email.

I was getting anxious already because the rebate that was offered on the products was only good till the end of the month and it was a few days away. I called again on friday, this time I didnt dial his extension and spoke to the secretary and she said anthony is not in today. FINE, No email , no phone call nothing. SO I called again saturday, believe they were closed. I called SUNDAY, and got through to another man, he said anthony is on the phone with another client. The guy said what was the question you had but then he said actually just wait for anthony, Ill have him call you in a few moments(that was at 12pm)! TWO hours passed, already losing my patience because we need theses appliances asap. Sunday, I called again two hours later at 2pm and I explained the situation to a women who said she's just a secretary and only picks up phone calls and I explained that I had no gotten a call back since Thursday no an email and that I did not want to seem annoying but I needed my items or at least some time of communication between the seller and I. She said she will personally make sure he calls me back and that they close at 6pm, I called again at 4pm and then she put me hold and no one ever answered. I called again today morning, Its MONDAY and I got through to Anthony, DID not apologize or explain what happened between thursday through today (monday). NOT ONLY HORRIBLE customer service ( ACTUALLY NO customer service at ALL) He told me he can not give me those same prices and the prices went up and the quote is only good for 48 HOURS which he did not tell me when I was getting the quote. THE SAD PART IS I did call with in 48 hours I even called with in 24 hours but I could not get a hold of anyone to even place the order! Then he tells me I could have placed the order with someone else if he wasn't there. BUT I COULD NOT EVEN get in contact with a sales representative To even do that. He said he could not accommodate any of the prices and he can send me a new quote with new prices. THEY don't care at all about their clients at all and THIS STORE NEEDS TO BE CLOSED !! After this happened to me, I looked up reviews becauseI thought It was impossible for myself to be the only one with this issue, and I found about 50 other reviews with the same story as mine, even worse, where they took their money and charged extra or had damaged items!

I never usually write reviews or do this kind of stuff, but this place I was absolutely furious with and I need to tell people to stay AWAY!!! seriously do not ever recommend this place. I rather pay 100$ more and know Im going to receive some sort of piece of mind with my products and know for example best buy or sears or lowes are reputable places with customer service departments.

VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

Comments (8)