SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
addicted2plants

Buying From Thailand Beware of Seller Message

I posted this on Facebook and wanted to get the message out to those here my story of a seller that refuses to refund me after sending me 2 rotten damaged plants from Thailand. I have documented the process from day 1 to show the time spent cutting rot away from these two beauties only to learn that both are going to die because they are rotten inside.

Sorry in advance for the negative post but I have spent a great deal of money with this seller. Thought we were close. He only accepts Western Union or Paypal Friends pay. You cannot dispute charges when these payment methods are used. I was a fool.

Pom Adenium calls himself my friend, yet he has refused to refund my $600 USD which is 20000 THB for damaged plants. First he sent me a large MKMK black that was severely damaged in transit because the box was much too large and the packing was not sufficient. As I cut away the rot day after day and watched the plant deteriorate, he said he would send a replacement if I again paid for shipping which was $220 USD, about 7500 baht. This plant was a Nome Khaow and had a damaged branch before he even sent it. He saw the damage yet he shipped it anyhow, again in a box that was too large and not well packed. It sustained damage as well. Not only that but the plant was so bloated from the rains in Thailand that it has pockets of rot all over inside the thing, all the way to the core. Both plants will die even though I have committed hours of work on trying to save them. All I want is my money back but Pom Adenium who claims to be my friend refuses to do the right thing. He tells me I should just forget about it. Do you think Pom Adenium should refund my money? Also I was overcharged for shipping costs and only received the overcharge back when I confronted him. Shady as hell.

First caught overcharging me on shipping. 13400 baht is over $400 USD

Comments (50)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus