SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
faerybutterflye85

Back after a long hiatus! Dream of acreage has come true!

Hey guys, it's been years since I came to this forum & in fact ya'll helped me start my very first backyard OK garden back in 2009. Life got busy...my baby grew up, I went back to work full-time, helped my mom take care of my gramma before she passed away in TX, & now have sold my mom's house & we've bought a house with about 14 acres together just NW of Coleman, OK! All these years of living in OK, we've dreamed of having a place like this & now the dream has finally come true! It's beautiful...some trees with some bermuda pasture, a spring-fed pond & a seasonal creek running thru the back part. It's got great sandy loam soil, previous owners grew watermelons very successfully. I'm just dying to get get out & start landscaping & then gardening in earnest!

Since we are just moving, we will be easing into gardening & planting an orchard eventually. Have to get settled in & then start building my mom a house on the acreage. But, I really enjoyed this forum so much & wanted to come back. I'm really looking forward to being an active member of this awesome little community again. To all the folks who made me feel so welcome years ago, thanks again & my only regret is that it took me so long to get back here! Just wanted to share my happy with ya'll!

Comments (17)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES