SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
maximavswife

My dream is coming true

maximavswife
12 years ago

We have lived in our home for almost 8 years now. Although we pretty much love everything about it, there are things on our list that we wish, nay dream, of having in the home. Well, after scrimping, saving and paying things off we are finally at the point where we can turn the unused formal living room into a dining room! Squeee!! My dream dining room is to be!! We have ordered the wood for the floor and have scheduled the install for the end of this month. We will be doing the entire lower level of our home with the exception of the kitchen as well as the upstairs hallway and DH's office.

I can hardly wait until it is all done. I will then be on the hunt for a buffet or china cabinet to bring some of my favorite dishes out of the bins they are hidden in now! I will be able to set up a tablescape and leave it up for as long as I want to enjoy instead of setting it up, take pictures and then put it all away again!

I cannot tell you how excited I am about this! I will post before and afters once things start going.

Kath

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Fairfax Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars53 Reviews
DC Area's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Experts
More Discussions