SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hmschlink

Help Pick Exterior House Colors

7 years ago

I will be getting new siding, windows, trim, soffits, and fascia. Attached are photos of my favorite color combos. The larger color is siding, the middle is the window trim (also soffits and fascia), and the last color is the exterior color of the windows. I really like an off-white (called eggshell) window trim so that color stays the same through all options. I'm wondering if anyone has any strong opinions on any of the options. I also have all color combos right next to my deck because I would like it to look nice together as my deck wraps around to the front of my house. NOW I also have plans to re-finish the deck SO if the color combos I choose don't completely go together then I can pick a stain that will go with it once I'm ready to refinish it! One last tidbit: I'm going to put shakes on the gable of the garage and I'm planning on just using the same color shakes as the siding...but I could be talked out of that. AND I do not want all white windows & trim. Let me know what you think!

Cypress siding, offwhite trim, earthtone window

Olive siding, offwhite trim, earthtone window

Olive siding, offwhite trim, beige window

Cypress siding, offwhite trim, beige window

Slate siding, offwhite trim, beige window

Regatta blue siding, offwhite trim, beige window

Some older photos of the house as is:

Comments (3)

Sponsored
M&Z Home Services LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Established Home Remodeling Expert Since 2012