SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
satchitosan8b

Sharing some faves and some ID help please lots of pics!

satchitosan8b
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

I had most of these outside near our driveway. A crazy neighbor situation made me think to move them inside of our yard and since I had them all rounded up I wanted to share!

While fixing up the abalone shell I found these little babies!
I got a Ferocactus ID here for this cactus a while back. I think maybe Ferocactus gracilis? It's my favorite because it is pink, lol! Does anyone have an idea about the succulent with the heavy bloom in the blue pot? We found it kicked up on a nature walk (Northern CA coast).

Found out recently that these gifted crested cacti were not rooted for most of the 4 months that I've had them. I recently moved them into this bonsai pot. Thanks to member kenizona, Cleistocactus.

Baby roots! I have teeny tiny ceramic pots that I want to put the smaller ones in. I am starting to write in colored pencil the official names on the ceramic pots for the plants that live in them. It stands out beautifully and helps me to remember!
Hubby has had this cactus in the same pot for 8 years! I desperately want to give it a new home. Does anyone have an idea about it's name?
Another favorite of mine.
Another hubby cactus that is very old and needs a new pot. It's turning brown but it is not mushy. Not sure if it's dying.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus