SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lkplatow

Last minute paint color dilemma - please help asap!

lkplatow
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

I am down to either Benjamin Moore's Slip or Benjamin Moore Ocean Air for my master bathroom remodel. I want to buy the paint today because I really just need this project over with. We haven't had a master bathroom since March.

Slip is a grayed out lavender from the affinity colors while Ocean Air is a light blue with maybe a little bit of aqua in it. I have been literally 50/50 flip-flopping back and forth between the two of them for the past 2 weeks. I think they're both beautiful. Every bathroom I've ever had since since I owned my own home and could paint has been blue so the Ocean air is a safe choice. That said I really am attracted to the lavender and would like to try something different but I'm a little scared of it looking too feminine or possibly clashing with the bedroom color which is kind of an apple green.

Has anyone used either of these colors? If so I'd love your opinion or to see some pictures. And if you want to just come in with an opinion that would be great too.

Here is a photo... Slip is the big chip on the bottom left and ocean air is immediately above it.

Here is a rug I ordered for in there but do not have yet.

And here is a shot showing the bedroom paint color and quilt. The quilt has both lavender and aqua. Ignore the mess - construction debris is everywhere.

OK fire away!

Comments (57)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!