SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
deeeeeleeeeete

Looking for info re: vintage aluminum siding color - SEAFOAM

Debbie Downer
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

This is a really a long shot but here goes! W- wondering if anyone out there has vintage aluminum siding like mine from the 50s in Seafoam Green, and/ or knows about vintage siding colors and what co. might have manufactured it in my specific color which I know was called Seafoam. Occasionally I see that exact same green on other houses so I know its not like a totally uncommon thing.

I had the color mixed back 10 -15 yrs ago. I brought in a piece of siding but they were able to get the exact formula based on old records they had, and identified it as "Seafoam". They had the formula on the computer in my purchase history for a long while.... but now its gone. Boo hoo! My plan B is to try to remove a piece of siding so I can take it in and they can identify it and/or match the color, but if I can tell them the co. name it sounds like they can just find the formula in the archives, but it would help them to know the co. name. All I know is that it was called "Seafoam." Its for some trim on my wood porch that I like to have match the siding - its not for painting the siding - no need to paint that.

THX!

Comment