SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mamabear327

20-30k for delivery and install?!!

Mamabear
7 years ago

So I've only been to two dealers so far, I'm still in the very (very) early phase of my MH ownership journey but I figured why not at least shop around now, learn and absorb as much info as possible. Both dealers I went to said delivery and install into a park costs between 25-35k, for deliver....alone ....on top of the price of the home. I nearly fell over when I heard that number! I live in Southern California if that matters. Has Anyone who lives in a park paid this price to have your new home installed? I was told they have new homes already installed but they are suspiciously 20k higher then the display models at the dealer which means I am going to pay that 20-30k no matter what. I've warmed up to the idea of purchasing a used mh (10-20 years old but no older than that, no offense to older homes but I just don't have the resources to fix up an older home, I'm all about turn key ready) but financing Ive heard can be more difficult. Can anyone share your experience from the factory to delivery of your home and how much you were charged for delivery and install, Thanks in advance :)

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Creating Thoughtful, Livable Spaces For You in Franklin County