SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
leoele

Dain in New Mexico

Hi everyone. I havent posted an update in a while so i took a few pictures this morning of what I've got going on.

Arabicum (from Tracy) and and Obesum (from Kukuan) sprouts! These guys are getting several hours of bright, high altitude, New Mexico sun every day. Two weeks old!

Next up is my first attempt at bonsai. This guy is on his third bloom cycle in the last 8-9 months. The new branch from the side is cute.

Next up a seedling from Ko seeds. It's a year old, grown somewhat hard, and pruned once.

Another from seed, lots of branching. Expected red/black single flowers.

Another Ko seedling Heavily pruned. About a year old.

Seedling from Kukuan's seeds. I saw in another thread someone was commenting about sprouts with three leaves. This seed had three cotyledon leaves, and then had three first true leaves, something Ive never seen before! I pruned it pretty early, and then a second time a month or so later. It has a total of six stems, four large and two small. I think it needs a bigger pot!

Last but certainly not least, Rinoa's 'Attractive' opened for me this morning, and certainly is one of the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen in person.

Comments (11)