SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
peaches12345

Need color experts- rainwashed or sea salt???

peaches12345
7 years ago

I really need some color help for our Master. It is not a large room, Approx 16x14. King bed, comforter is a toile in medium Aqua, the toile print is white and gray/brown. Obviously in a room this size an aqua comforter and pillows are prominent. The room is right off the open living/dining rooms which have Worldly Gray walls and blue/green decor. I want the colors to flow. We have the master door open most of the time for our convenience.

Here's my dilemma. I want light blue/green walls in the master and have narrowed it down to SW Rainwashed or SW Sea Salt (The one not chosen will go in the master bath.) Rainwashed is slightly darker than I wanted, though we could have it lightened, but I am concerned about its brightness in this west facing room, especially with the colorful king size comforter and 10' ceilings. Sea Salt is more the lighter green hue I had in mind, though in late afternoon with sun it does become grayer I do love both colors. DH wants Rainwashed and my fear is it will be too bright and overpowering. Opinions, please, especially from those who have used one or both colors. Thx.

Comments (5)