SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hoosier_nan

Father's day favorites

hoosier_nan (IN z5b/6a)
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

The first one day is First Addiction. It was a gift from Richard Norris last summer. I like the looks of this one.

We're pretty sure that this is Feeling Thorny. Bob said it doesn't have a tag, but occasionally they get pulled by accident or get buried in the mulch.

Free China was planted last fall. It's still small, but it's showing a lot of teeth. I hope it's not always blotchy.

Heavenly Bengal Tiger was just planted this spring and the flower is small right now, but we are excited about this one. It was a bonus Jamie sent with our order to him.

We love the rich red on Heavenly Red Soldier. It was a gift plant from the Region 2 Summer Conference in Cincinnati a couple of summers ago.

We love the bloom of Lady on Fire, but unfortunately it is either not very vigorous or perhaps not very hardy.

I was impressed with Moving Forward last summer, but the bloom is even better this summer.

Paco Bell was just planted this spring, but so far I like it a lot.

Old Time Memories can't be missed in the garden due to its size and color.

I thought this one was a NOID, but I think I figured it out. It's labeled Roseate Stained Glass, but I think it's Sweet Dixie. We ordered Roseate Stained Glass from Tim Bell last May and he sent Sweet Dixie as a gift plant. Either we or he must have mixed up the two. Here's hoping Roseate Stained Glass shows up when the one labeled Sweet Dixie blooms.

Nancy

Comments (11)