SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mamapinky0

Honor My Friends

mamapinky0
7 years ago

Perhaps this post is out of line, but in my mind its not.

Today I want to Honor a few of my friends here that have gone Above and Beyond trying to help me. First a little insight into Mamas personal life that I think many have already picked up on. I'm not a rich woman, heck, I'm not even well off, yes we have enough income to pay our bills, put food on the table and small entertainments,...much of whatever is left is used for transportation fuel costs taking my daughter to Childrens hospital frequently at least an hour away one way, and the out of pocket expenses's for medical costs, which at times can get out of hand...I'm very good at being frugal, I have to be in order to also raise two young grandboys with all their needs. I do however think many of you already picked up on this. I know at least a few of you have.

Larsi and Alex...I honor you..my hats off to both of you! Your kindness and generosity goes even beyond friendship.

I recieved a series of Emails from Alex on behalf of him and Larsi...these two found a Miele washer about an hour from me and wanted to buy this for me..buy Mama a Miele. They stated they are worried and don't like me carrying pots of boiling water. A true gift of the heart.

I have declined the offer for several reasons..at the present time I am unable to make electrical changes that are required by this Miele...also because I would not be able to afford the service required if the machine should need it. And because a gift of a washer that someone already has is one thing, but to actually allow someone to take money out of their own pocket for me like this is...would look and feel as if I'm taking advantage of these two beautiful giving hearts. But how much I appricate this gesture of kindness...no words can describe. So yes I Honor Alex and Larsi and am very lucky to have such lovely friends/family.

There's another friend on this board that I also Honor

I Honor Tideman, hats off to you Jim. Tideman has made me an offer, an older Maytag FL matched set and a GE Filter Flo..both in working order, kindness and generosity is bountiful in this Laundry Room. Jim you are a wonderful and kindhearted friend...with a heart of gold and I surely Honor you and feel lucky to know you.

Have I accepted Jims offer...that's yet to be decided LOL...part of me wants to but than again I have the issue of if I should need service so I don't know yet and I'm exploring all my options.

I also Honor everyone here who has supported me and gave advice throughout my SQ Saga. Thank you all...I appricate you all and am quite lucky to have you all in my corner.

Anyway I just felt that such wonderful and generous offers should not be kept in silence, There's too few really good people in this world to not acknowelage the good hearts that I'm lucky enough to know.

Thank You.

Comments (17)