SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
blahbobbyblah

Yep, another request for comments on a house plan.

blahbobbyblah
8 years ago

We are planning on building a house and I am need of your expert knowledge and experience on our house plan. We are a family of four with two kids (6 & 7 by the time it is built). The house will be in Texas, north of Dallas/Ft Worth. Back of the house will be to the East. Land is fairly flat and open, about 5 acres.

Requirements: We are looking at about 2500 to 3000 sq ft. Kitchen is open straight into the living room. 1st floor master. Also wanting a 1st floor bonus/media room. Covered back patio. Pantry as well.

Any comments or suggested changes would be appreciated. I can handle it. If you know of any other plans or have built something similar I would appreciate it.

Below is the plan we are currently looking at. The dining room we will use as a dining room/library/study area to make it more useful. We like that the laundry room is attached to the master closet. I would probably eliminate the porch and door on the bonus room and most likely enclose it into the bonus room as additional space for desk or something.

Thanks for your help.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Frasure Home Improvements
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Franklin County's Highly Skilled General Contractor