SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
caterpa

Please comment on our home plan. Another ARG incredible design....

Jeff Cater
5 years ago

We are a family of 5. 3 teenagers and my wife and I. We are from Iowa.

Ive been following on here since my last home a couple years ago and loved ARG’s designs. So when the time came to build again, I was hoping he’d be willing to work with me.

Doug was and was able to come up with a great plan after we provided him with some parameters. The crazy thing was he was able to take that info and come up with a plan on basically the first try. The elevation of plan 1 wasn’t quite what either Doug or I wanted so he went back to work and presented us with a really great plan next time. it needed very few changes and we really loved it.

We we will have 3 brs up and 2 brs in a basement. That drawing isn’t included here as the drawing is separate. The basement will also have a living area. The 2 bedrooms in the basement will be in a walkout and are for my newly college enrolled son and grandmas when they visit. The other teen children will have the second floor brs of course.

There is is a dog and and cat. My wife considers her dog child No.4:).

Please comment. I wanted to post this ASAP so will add my other thiughts later as needed as I am traveling.

Comments (26)