SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
merlena87

Things are looking up!

Sara-Ann Z6B OK
8 years ago

I feel like a whiny baby after my post a few days ago. I need to learn to do what I'm supposed to do with my roses, then relax and let Mother Nature do the rest, and quit fretting! My potted roses are all looking good, with the exception of Heirloom and Angel Face. Orchid Romance looks wonderful and is loaded with buds, even Mister Lincoln, doesn't look too bad! My South bed is looking good, both Belinda Dream roses appear to be full of new rose growth, Big Momma looks great, also Sunsprite and the others. My Twilight Zone has at least a dozen buds, it's next to Our Lady of Guadalupe, which has lots of buds too, hope they bloom at the same time! Julia Child and Beverly look great. Francis Meilland and Firefighter are both putting on new growth. I need to remember that every year my front yard rose bed gets a later start, not sure why, but it does. No, it's not all perfect, but things are looking pretty good. I potted up some very healthy Rosemania roses today, including Veteran's Honor, which looks fantastic!

I hope I remember all this next year, and just not worry so much!

Comments (5)