SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
weeds2015

Carrollton Plant Swap & Exchange *A New Location* INFORMATION BELOW

Gretchen W.
8 years ago

Swap / Exchange -majority know the rules & that no money is exchanged for any plants or plant related items. Our meet up group - Denton County Gardening has expanded to almost 300 people & their is no way that that many will participate. www.meetup.com At this point 20+ have signed up so far with another couple of weeks to go. This will be a bigger swap as of course the church has gardeners in their congregation. So that will add to more people and more plants and other related garden items.

Location: Horizon Unitarian Church Time: 2 - 4:30pm Address: 1641 Hebron Parkway

My contact number 469-223-0982 ( I don't mind adding my number)

( I thought their was a swap list going around as someone asked and I can't find the other email that I had sent out or I just don't know where to look) If I could get help on that it would greatly be appreciated.

IN the past our plant swap and exchange was held several times at McInnish Park in Carrollton next to the Trinity River overflow. The overflow washed the asphalt ground to mud & just not a good place anymore.

I live in Carrollton and their is a church near me that has a wonderful garden area with an arbor that has the Wisteria covering it and this caught my eye. So I called and talked to the Church secretary. She was delighted that I wanted to hold our Garden Swap / Exchange in their parking lot of the church.

Look forward to meeting more fellow gardeners.

Gretchen

Comments (27)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz