SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sloedjinn

Getting this designer look in my place-bright, boho and beachy

sloedjinn
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

a malibu trailer house

So, I really, really love this bedroom. I know it's probably not to the taste of many here, but I've always loved a boho look with lots of bright color.

This is the bedroom of Malibu designer Tim Clarke. It's in one of those million dollar trailer homes that are right on the beach in Malibu.

I have the blanket already. It's a Pendleton Bright River. I've looked all over the internet for that wallpaper and can't find it. Probably just as well. It's most likely some expensive to the trade only thing.

Some things in my bedroom will have to stay- I have a very expensive storage bed that's just a few years old, but it's white and as neutral as neutral could be. I'm not a big fan of the lamps- they seem to dominate a very small room.

Any ideas for a wallpaper that will give me the look without being exactly that wallpaper? What kind of hardwood flooring would look best under that blue shag area rug? Could I bring the natural, grasscloth look of the lampshades into the room with similar cloth on the upholstery panel of my storage bed?

Cynthia storage bed in white

Comments (16)