SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
elba10

St. Patrick's party dessert

elba1
8 years ago

Hi folks, looking for suggestions for a dessert to bring to a St. Patrick's Day party. One of the main features of this annual event is corned beef & cabbage egg rolls lol - they are very good! I usually bring an appetizer, but signed up for a dessert this time, as I may not be home during the day to cook. Looking for something that doesn't need to be refrigerated or frozen, and I believe the hostess requested finger food type - which doesn't really go with my first thought of a chocolate bundt cake with Bailey's frosting. When my kids were young I would make basic things like shamrock sugar cookies with green sprinkles. This is an adult party, so want to go beyond that. Guessing at least one person will bring brownies (doesn't someone always bring brownies? ha, ha) so I will stay away from versions of that. I saw the thread where chocolate mint cookies were mentioned. That is a possibility, or something else involving lime, crème de menthe, or Baileys...do you all have any favorite desserts you make for celebrations involving wearing-o-the-green? Thanks!

Comments (13)