SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_30502791

Please help me find a bathroom light fixture!

User
8 years ago

I am at a complete loss with my bathroom light fixture. It's ceiling-mounted, but it's on the bottom of a soffit. This placement is so odd, and most vanity lights are meant to be wall-mounted, so I'm really struggling! Moving the fixture and/or removing the soffit are (unfortunately) not options.

This is what's there now. (Please ignore the gross orange well-water sink.) It's relatively inoffensive, but it's broken, and only two of the lights currently work. It's approximately 24" wide.

This fixture is the only light source in the bathroom, and there is no window, so whatever we get needs to be bright enough to illuminate the entire room. The fixtures in the bathroom are brushed nickel.

Any ideas? The only options I've found have been $150+, and most were over $250. We're trying to get a working fixture without breaking the bank, so would prefer to stay under $150. We're in the US and have access to most major chain stores, and I'm totally fine with buying something online. Thank you in advance!

Comments (7)