SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
erical62477

Got awesome kitchen help - now need simple 60" laundry wall advice!

Erica L
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Everyone here was so helpful in our kitchen design critique that I'm hoping I can get some help on a 60" laundry wall. When we replaced our downstairs wood floors with the kitchen remodel, we decided to replace the laundry room tile. That meant taking out the icky laundry sink that was in there and I just couldn't put it back.

Length of wall is 60".

I have a rod hanging on this wall to hold drying clothes.

I keep a laundry basket on this wall to throw kidssports clothes in when they walk in from garage.

Opposite wall is side by side front loaders on pedestals.

I already have a sink and it needs a 20" base and that must go on far left. Ideally I would like a tilt out hamper, but thinking you guys may have a better opinion. Right side of this wall is the door in from garage so a pull out hamper would be a nuisance.

My thoughts were sink base, 15" pullout (laundry detergents, etc.) and then tilt out hamper. No upper cabinets right now... just can't afford to do them after kitchen/floors/guest bath!

As for pullout - the rev a shelf ones seems to have multiple shelves that don't have depth. I would only need 2 deep shelves.

I plan to order Conestoga RTA cabinets for this.

Here is what it looked like before sink/tile came out (sorry for blurry picture - old iPhone was on its last legs!):

Comments (4)