SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
poshky

Big TV Wall needs help!

8 years ago
We are just getting done with our house and I'm needing some help with our TV wall! The TV wall is really long and I don't know what would look good on it or what would be a good console length. A lot of them are not very long so I didn't know if I should put two together? The TV is 65in. We are planning on mounting the TV and we were thinking a wall mounted long console would look good. I'm not really big on open shelving even though it looks nice. It's just a dust collector! I don't know if I should do artwork on the sides or leave it blank or if I should paint the wall a different color. Does anyone have any ideas?
The furniture is nice but not really our style and does not go with the rest of the house. I'm open to new but for now how should I arrange it? I'd like new but it depends on what I do with the TV wall.

Could someone please help me with these things. The measurements of the room are 22 x 28. 22 is the TV wall and 28 is the front door wall. I'm open to all suggestions. My kitchen is modern and I want them to go together.

Here are some pictures of the area. I do have window trim now, but I didn't in the pics. I don't know what style you would call it. Industrial/modern? So I guess I'm asking for help on what kind of console and how long it should be and what to do on the sides? Also how to arrange the furniture around it if anyone could help with that also! Any help would be greatly appreciated. I just really don't know where to start, so please help me:)

Comments (398)