SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
qtcandi

I'm back with new kitchen layout help!

Candace Stevens
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Thanks for all the great advice. So I'm starting with a new layout. I couldn't get the triangle to work. The advice was to move the kitchen to the right back corner and keep the DR as informal which I love. I took away all the windows on the right side to give me more cabinet space. Removed the door in the left corner and made the patio sliders to a window. The built in hutch in DR can be removed but I like it so i can put the dishes there. I like the opening to the FR so I can see the kids playing the DR I wouldn't mind an opening with just base cabinets to keep the open floor plan.
I would love a single wall oven with a steam oven above it but I would also do a range if the wall oven doesn't work in the plan. I tried a bunch of times and can't figure it out. I am purchasing the Fridgedaire all fridge (32w) and separate all freezer. I dont mind separating them. (I wish they came panel ready) I also would like a island with a prep sink and a microwave draw. I have 4 kids that will all be teenagers together so the island will be good for a quick bite.
Thanks again for all your help.

Comments (10)