SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
laundrymitch

Time Travel Shopping, once again!!!

Laundry Mich
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

I spent a good bit of my day, in Virginia... and while I didn't make it as far north as I wanted (There's a Target store, outside of DC, with a old sku of Tide Powder in a huge quantity)... I did see this, Kmart store in the suburbs, that grabbed my attention.

I don't know why. But something told me to go in, and I did. :)

Now... if you know me at all. You know how much I despise Kmart, completely. But... this was unlike any Kmart I've ever been into, or at-least remember being into. This store, was like the size of three football fields, bigger than most Walmart SuperCenters... Just Huge.

And... I walked in, and it was like something out of this world (by Kmart standards). The store was amazingly CLEAN, and Bright... and spacious. It almost reminded me of shopping at Super-Target.

Anyway. I didn't come here, to advertise for Kmart. So.. Onto the good stuff.

I went in, and stumbled around until I found the Laundry Section... and guess what I found on the shelf.

Ultra Tide Original Powder, HE. And... And, Downy Clean Breeze Fabric Softener from 2011, still free flowing, non-gunky :D

And not only that... I also found countless bottles, of Downy & other products, frozen in time :)

(I'm missing a lot of photos I took, for some reason. But there's one)

Completely Frozen in Time. Untouched, Perfect Silk Touch, and Non-Concentrated Downy. And my lone, box of Tide Original. Amazing :-)

Now... back to my trip. I also stopped at a Walmart SuperCenter (Larsi, I know you faint every time you hear the "W" word :P) and picked up a bag of Ariel Classico Mountain Spring.

And. I know... a lot of you guys we're never a fan of Tide Mountain Spring. But... guys... this Ariel is literately non-concentrated, non ultra Tide Powder!!!

And while it's not Original Scent by any means, it does have a extremely fresh scent to it, that I find very vintage/fresh. :) It's extremely wonderful for those of you guys, still using a traditional top loader, it's a high-dilution detergent.. and it loaded with surfactant.

But.. It can also be *very* carefully used in a Miele, if your paying attention to dosing.

I should probably get to bed, since it's Midnight here. But I so wanted to post :)

Comments (5)