SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
barab_roselover_in

How do you do it?

Barb Conrad
8 years ago

I can't seem to accomplish a well balanced diet. You know they all say you should have a percentage of this, and that and the other per meal. If I ate everything they said I wouldn't be able to get through the door. By living alone, I do think you have a tendency to "short-change" a proper meal. Since not cooking and planning for a family, if I am tired, I cut it short. I am, however, running into certain medical problems. I really don't care much for meat,but am forced to work it in more regularly. When it comes to adding a percentage of protein to every meal, when you don't always have the time, how do you accomplish this? I eat a lot of eggs, but have to watch the sodium, so can't have on hands a supply of cold turkey, for instance. Have to watch the goitergenics so have to watch the good veggies (even though I do not have a blood thinner problem) but I do have an iron problem. Sometimes, I feel like there is no happy medium. Although I know a lot of you have other dilemmas,I would like to hear any helpful tips that you have found. Sorry my dilemma is so long. I am not asking for any nasty remarks in case anybody is waiting to pounce. Just help. Barb

Comments (23)

Sponsored
A.I.S. Renovations Ltd.
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County