SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
angeladaisey9

Why can't my home get a showing?

angela 10
8 years ago

Hi everyone, first let me introduce myself to this forum. My name is Angela and I live in Wagoner Oklahoma. I've lived in my current home for about 10 years and recently last year I got a better job but it is a little farther away than I am normally used to driving. I decided that it was time to put my home up for sale and move closer to work. I am tired of the over an hour drive I have everyday. The problem is, my home has been on the market for almost a month with no inquires. No one has inquired about it and there have been no showings. I asked the realtor if maybe we should lower the price and she did not think it was really time to consider that yet. Sold comps are all over the place in Wagoner. There are homes nicer than mine that have sold for less and then there are home not a nice as mine that have sold for more money, so its hard to tell, at least for me. I've posted a link to my home and was wondering if anyone may be able to give their opinion. I know my home is older and not incredibly spectacular, but I'm not asking a lot for it either. Hoping someone can give some insight as to what might be the problem. Thanks so much.

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/506-SE-6th-St_Wagoner_OK_74467_M70721-36965

Comments (67)