SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
redtartan

$12 Jar of Kraft Peanut Butter

redtartan
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

I was getting some pricing ideas for old Kraft jars that are in bear shapes. I came across an ebay posting selling on US ebay for a 1 kg jar of Kraft Peanut Butter for $12 US. They had a set amount, I believe 1 had already sold. This was Canadian PB being shipped to US. I believe due to it's highly processed nature it's not sold in US stores, but geeze paying that much for it WOW. So I then did a search and found loads of ads. This one has to be my favorite given it's 3 - 500g jars for $50

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kraft-Peanut-Butter-with-Chocolate-500G-x-3-/231594841254?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0amp;hash=item35ec20d4a6

To give you an idea of price, those 1 kg jars go on sale for $3-4 CAN quite frequently. So with exchange rate what it is, that's about $10 profit on the single. Plus the buyer has to pay shipping, which in this case was $14.95 US. WOW, $27 for a peanut butter loaded in sugar and oil. The buyers must REALLY like Kraft PB.

Oh and if anyone is looking for Kraft Peanut butter let me know. ;) I'm always up for making 200% profit on items. LOL

Comments (2)