SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
local_eater

Master Bath -countertop choices

localeater
8 years ago

Please help me choose a countertop color. The board shows my tile, it will be used in matte for the floor of the room, in matte 2x2's for the shower floor, and in polished for the shower walls. The tile is shown in the background and there is also a close up on the bottom. The board also shows the vanity finish and three countertop choices.

I had originally planned to use laminate for the countertop, I now have access, in my budget to a limited selection of solid surface options.

The countertop choices from left to right, are Amarillo Gold, Silk Perla, Kalahari Topaz. The first two are the ss, the third is the laminate. Which do you prefer?

In case it impacts your preference, the bathroom will also have a small freestanding tub, and my sink choice is not final.

I was planning to go with this sink. Budget, and some other factors, have me re thinking this at present.

I view one benefit of going with solid surface is that I can also use it for the shower curb. If I go with laminate I will mostly tile the curb.

Please let me know which countertop you like best.

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County