SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
bac717gw

Update on tile choices for Master Bath

bac717
6 years ago

About 2 weeks ago, I started a thread showing the choices I'd made for our master bath remodel. After listening to all the thoughts presented, I believe I have come up with a final plan for the tile in the project. The 3 X 12 grey tile, set in a herringbone pattern on the room floor will remain the same. The same 3 X 12 grey tile used around the perimeter of the shower floor with the rest of the shower floor done in the grey tile in a 1" mosaic (set on the diagonal) is also the same as my original plan. What has changed slightly is the tile for the shower walls. I'm still going to use the larger (6 X 18) white subway on the bottom 2/3 of the shower walls and the smaller (3 X 6) white subway on the top 1/3. Separating the 2 will be a cornice piece

And at the bottom of the wall will be this skirting.

Sorry the pics are so large. So, I'll have an all white shower with a variety of elevations (architectural interest?). I'm also thinking the niche should be all white tile, I was considering using the 1" mosaic on the back wall of the niche, but think all white might be better.

Any thought? Thanks so much for your help.

Comments (12)