SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
malikagupta

Please Help me in finding a fire place for my living room media wall??

Malika Gupta
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Hi All - I am trying to find the best faux fireplace for my living room media wall. We want a fireplace only for show/looks and not for heating...I tried searching for the sleek and modern fireplaces online but then got confused/overwhelmed with the options in market and the choices...So now came to the experts to educate me on what type of fireplace i need and options i have. My requirement are below -

1. Need a fireplace which is modern and only for show/looks and not heat...

2. With no fumes, noise and no fuel requirement - is this called electric?

3. We are planning to wall mount it so less the labor or maintenance better..

4. Planning to mount it below 60'' LCD TV with total wall height of 7.2 feet.. so need to figure out what is optimum size for the fireplace? What is more in trend how much should be length - should it be longer than, equal to or small than TV? Width?

5. Would like to ideally spend less than 350-400$... please suggest the sites or vendors?

6. Also attaching my living room wall picture were we would like to place a wallpaper as backdrop, wall mount the TV and put a fireplace below the tv..Does this sound like good idea? We have sold the current entertainment unit in the picture. I don't know if it helps but the TV is of black border and wall color is going to be in shades of grey.

Below are some idea book pictures which inclined us to buy a fireplace for our living room.

Orlando Interior Design Project · More Info

The Lakes House · More Info

Media Wall · More Info

Comments (2)