SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
avp1234_gw

Please help me with my living room...nothing looks right

avp1234
12 years ago

I've read this board since 2004, when we built our house and this is my first time posting. When building, both my parents were diagnosed with cancer, so my mind pretty much went off the house and onto them. I would definitely do alot of things different if I were building again,but at the time I had other things to worry with. Anyway...it's now 2011, and I am still trying to decorate around our Great Room. One wall has a tall fireplace with bookshelves on both sides. The things I have in my bookshelves doesn't look right, no flow, mismatched etc. and I have looked at tons of pics on here and still can't get it right. That's my first problem with them. My second problem with that area is there is no place to put a TV. The way the room is, a TV stand would just be too much, in my opinion. I'm thinking about taking out one of the shelves on the left bookcase and putting a TV there. I've attached pics...hope they attach, and I desperatly need your opinions and ideas. Tell me what you think and any advice is greatly appreciated. http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0EYs3LJs0bs3Hw

Comments (23)