SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_21987977

Electrolux 60 Series Washer Dispenser Drawer

User
9 years ago

Hi,

Since having my washer the dispenser door has been fussy. It seems sometimes that when I close it, it does not click in place. Last wash day I was unable to open it at all and took a lot of pressing the button and wiggle to get it open. It was serviced today and the whole drawer replaced only with the wrong drawer. The service man stated that it was the right one. I knew better that it was for the model with no steam as only "perfect balance" was written on the door. The drawer he brought worked perfect and I just thought I will change it up myself after he leaves.

I put the drawer face of old one on the new dispenser and noticed the new one has small rollers at the rear sides. My original drawer did not have these rollers, just holes where they might go. Did anybody elses washer come without the rollers? And what about the wrench to level the washer? I did not get the wrench included with the damaged unit from AJ Madison, or the one from Home Depot delivered upside down, or the replacement from Home Depot. Also none of the three had these rollers on the dispenser drawer. All I can say is the drawer seems a lot better with the rollers and wonder if this fixes the issue with the fussy drawer. Also read about spacers for the drawer. Any details on this?

TIA, Mark

Comment