SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
malna_gw

Rant: If Women Were in Charge...Not Political, I Promise

malna
8 years ago

Three Wise Women would have asked directions, arrived on time, helped deliver the baby, cleaned the stable, made a casserole, and brought practical gifts. I'll bet if that had happened...

Clothing sizes would be based on real life units of measure instead of every manufacturer's decision of what THEIR particular and unique size ## is. I have clothes in my closet that range from label sizes 4-14. They all fit (and yes, the more expensive labels are smaller in "size per the label" and my dressy stuff is almost 30 years old, so this is not a new rant ).

We would only need one screwdriver. Not a drawer full of straight-slots (blade types) of varying widths, Phillips, Pozidrives, hexhead, Frearson, and other assorted specialty types. Don't ask how I know.

Once a month, men would have to walk a mile every day for at least 4 days wearing high heels. Bet somebody would figure out very quickly how to design great looking, flattering shoes that don't do double duty as medieval torture devices.

Appliances (like a toaster for example) would be easy to clean. Outside AND inside. Maybe even dishwasher safe!

Men would shave the same amount of square footage as women have to. Compared to two legs plus underarms, what's a measly upper lip, cheeks and jaw?

Any other rants?

Comments (10)