SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
knoxrosetn

Excitedly awaiting my spring blooms

9 years ago

I am so incredibly excited to see my roses bloom, this is my first spring with anything in the ground from the very beginning ( I started planting last spring) and there are so many buds, I feel like I have ants in my pants waiting for all these to pop. I snapped a few photos yesterday...

(Sorry the photos are sideways, I uploaded them directly from my iPad and this always happens on Houzz when I do that. Hey Houzz, can we fix this please!?)

Munstead wood about to burst, this is his 2nd year with me and this will be the most blooms I've ever seen on him (he's a guy, I don't know why)

Refine des violettes, I just planted her a few days ago, I've had her since last summer but have never seen her bloom.

Carding mill.

Golden Celebration, just covered with buds, lady of shalott to her right, also covered.

Buff beauty, another one I've had since last summer but have never seen bloom. Planted a couple of weeks ago, has really put on a lot of new growth since then.

Francis Dubreil aka Barcelona just breaking my heart with his beauty.

View of Darcy Bussell potted on porch, she does so well, even with only morning sun.

Well thanks for looking! I'll post photos when they finally do bloom!

Jessica

Comments (10)