SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
steve_mazza12

Realmdrop / Dreamdrop Gardens - Legitimate?

27 days ago

Hello to all. I noticed some roses for sale at https://www.realmdrop.com/collections/roses . Does anyone know if this is a legitimate shop? The selection of roses seemed reasonably sized, which seems in the shop's favor. On the other hand, I think I may have seen some of the pics at other places around the web, which is less promising.

Comments (8)

• 27 days ago

I hope someone has used them before and can answer your question. This is the first time I see their site. After the giant fiasco of Garden Roses this year I expect I will stick to well established trustworthy sellers only.

• 27 days ago

I had noticed they were on Etsy too, but the selection isn't the same in the Etsy shop. I like Etsy and find some great things on there, but I came across this through Googling a specific rose (Perfume Breeze).

• 27 days ago

Business looks questionable....wise to take a cautious approach. Roses misclassified as to breeder and bloom/bush type. Big red flag for me. Be careful.

Hard to find company profile...not in web page that I could find.

Mister Moses

• 27 days ago

I sent them an e-mail message, asking them if they grew their own roses. Will report back with results.

Mister Moses

Steve_M in PA thanked Moses, Pitt PA, cold W & hot-humid S, z5
  • 27 days ago

Per @ Ryan Coastal LA Zone 10b you have to email this shop and ask if they following Ag inspection and provided a certificate, otherwise you are putting all of us at risk.

• 26 days ago

lmao, some of their clematis are named and patented.

These sites are like a fever dream.

Sponsored
Craftsman Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Home Builder 3x Best of Houzz Award Winner