SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
annie1992_gw

Gifts from forum friends!

annie1992
9 years ago

Last week, when the grandkids were here from Jackson, I got a package in the mail. They were excited to open it, especially when I mentioned that it came from Cathy/Mustangs, in Florida. They very helpfully ripped it open for me, LOL.

This is what I found:

Elery's granddaughter, Jamison, has already used the "kid sized mitt/pot holder, she made her first loaves of Frisian bread while she was here on spring break. The salt is for good luck, and the stainless steel towel holders will probably end up in that small bathroom, as hooks for towels or robes, since I don't have anything in there yet. Makayla thinks the "chicken sign" will make perfect advertising bling for her farmstand this summer and we got a very nice note besides.

A day or two later, an envelope came from Chicago, Peppi sent me seeds for Wisconsin 55 tomatoes and some Chinese cabbage. Elery already foresees Kimchi in his future, and the tomatoes are in my "grow facility". It has been mentioned by Elery's son that I'm the only person he knows that actually grows legal things with those lights, LOL.

So, thank you so much, Cathy and Peppi, your gifts have already been put to good use!

Annie

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Mary Shipley Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars32 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 10x Best of Houzz