SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
greasetrap_gw

Wolf Steam Oven stacked over Pro M Series

greasetrap
9 years ago

My wife and I have been debating between a Wolf M Series Professional Style double oven, or a combination steam oven over a single M Series. We went to one of the Clarke demonstration showrooms today, and the people there were very helpful and informative (I also thought that Wolf must make a ton of money if they can afford to run places like this). At the moment, we seem to be leaning towards the steam oven, but I'm a bit concerned about how it will look.

Here is a photo that one of the reps at Clarke sent to me (sorry it's sideways):

We will probably go with the red knobs, and I'm a bit concerned that it would look a bit strange to have the knobs in the middle. From a practical perspective though, it seems there are a lot of things we could easily do with the steam oven, that would be more work to accomplish in a traditional one.

I'd appreciate hearing others thoughts on this. Am I getting hung up on a minor issue (my wife thinks so)?

Aside from this, my wife is a bit concerned that she'll need to learn a new way of cooking with the steam oven and that she'll have to tweak all of her recipes when cooking in it. Has this been an issue for most people?

Comments (17)