SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
loger1_gw

McCullough Pro Mac 700 has to be a professional grade saw vs a Home?

9 years ago

Servicing/Starting my Neighbor’s McCullough Pro Mac 700 since 2010 without it being used then or since is a challenge to my body now. This has to be a professional grade saw vs a Home Owner’s grade. I would have lost a bet on the weight thinking the 24” Bar saw weighed more than 20 lbs. It felt like 40 lbs and 2-3 pulls with the compression release’s help w/o it starting, I knew to stop. Help is on the way, the younger owner or my younger helper. I’m repaying 3 hrs of computer troubleshooting/repairing (network repairing/refreshing wiring and finding/removing malware).<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I feel the saw will start with the fresh fuel when it sniffs it or I prime with pre-mix. The blade as his Pole Saw was good and sharp. Experience is a big key in using some equipment. I plan to help him remove 2, 12” Dia stumps “ground level” and top one fence high and cut/treat/kill what’s in the fence. Using the tip of my 12 or 14" electric saw at an angle at ground level (with a little dirt removed) should take care of the two small stumps (not in the fence vs his idea of the Pro saw).

You Live And You Learn Being Careful And "Watching Techniques First"!

Comments (2)