SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cefreeman

Week 41: As we head into spring, what would you do to make space?

Tomorrow is March 1st. We can really, no longer say we're in the winter months. Even those of you in areas where it's going to snow 2 or 3 more months, it's still March. Supposedly the worst of it is over.

Here in the DC area, we're supposed to have another burp of too-warm weather. In the 50s, they're saying. Believe it or not, I am [strike through] planning [/end] going to go outside and continue to move hardscape materials out of the front of my house to the back. While the ground is still hard. It'll make me feel like I'm accomplishing something, not to need to look out the window at the same, old stuff. Making space.

Inside, I've accomplished a lot in these cold months. ( I successfully did NOT start another project during the cold months. ) More than I did last year. 2 rooms painted and all the crap in them [strike through] moved into other rooms [/end] sorted, given away, donated or sold. Really, lots of it, actually. Slowly I'm making space [italicized] inside my home. Which seems to make space inside my head.

I hope to continue this path. I have a ton of cabinetry with nothing in it. Huh? Yup. All stacked all over. Putting things in the cabinets alone will clear space.

More space for [bold] finishing [/end] a project so I can start on another. And hopefully make space by finishing it! :)

What's your plan? We've all talked about things we want to do. Now how are you going to make space in your head and home to do it?

I'm feeling optimistic today.

Comments (19)