SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
outsideplaying_gw

Vacation in Oregon, Late July-early August

My friend and I will be going to the International Pinot Noir Celebration in Portland in late July (24-25 and Sunday morning). DH, not much of a wine drinker, will join us on Saturday and then the 3 of us plan to see a good bit of Oregon for at least another week. My friend and I will probably fly in on Wednesday and take in some gardens and museums in Portland before the festival and during some free time. We'll do some things in Portland when DH arrives too. On our list is hiking and sightseeing in the Columbia River & Mt Hood area, a couple of nights stay in Crater Lake (including some hikes there), and driving part of the coast. We love finding good restaurants and especially any cooking schools that allow dining in. Hotel recommendations also are appreciated. I am a Hilton Honors member so like to stay in that family when possible, but this is not absolutely required.

I know someone posted a similar question about Oregon recently but small children were along. We will have approx a week after DH arrives. He may ride his motorcycle out but we will also have a rental car. My friend will stay on a couple of weeks after we separate and visit friends in the Seattle area.

Comments (12)

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County